DTN/The Progressive Farmer, LLC ("DTN") provides web hosting (this "Site") subject to your
compliance with the term of use outlined below. The business entity, person, or user agreeing to
be used interchangeably throughout this Agreement. You and DTN may also hereinafter be referred
to each as a "party" or collectively as the "parties". PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT
CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT
ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.
- Use of this Site. You shall use this Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through this Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Without DTN's express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through this Site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use this Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with this Site.
- Proprietary Information. This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of this Site are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part without consent from DTN or its affiliates, partners and clients. You may download one copy of any copyrighted material for your personal, non-commercial home use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of DTN and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. DTN and each of the logos used in this Site are trademarks of DTN/The Progressive Farmer, LLC, or its affiliates. All rights are reserved.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER DTN, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDEINCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
- IN NO EVENT WILL DTN, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL D ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL DTN'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- Monitoring. DTN shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the use of this Site to determine compliance with these conditions of use and any operating rules established by DTN and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DTN and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of this Site.
- Modifications. DTN has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of this Site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on this Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of this Site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
- Official Warnings. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THE GOVERNMENT ISSUES OFFICIAL WATCHES, WARNINGS, ADVISORIES, BULLETINS AND OTHER COMMUNICATION. YOU SHOULD KEEP ADVISED OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTION OR LACK OF ACTION TAKEN TO PRESERVE LIFE OR PROPERTY.
DTN collects personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis for the purposes of: providing customized content, subscription service registration, demographic compilation, and marketing and promotional campaigns. When information is required that uniquely identifies you as an individual (name, address, phone number, etc), you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" of any promotional marketing, except when you specifically request marketing or promotional information.
DTN utilizes 'cookies' to provide custom content and measure visitation patterns and user preferences. Cookies are small text files sent from DTN to your hard drive. These files do not allow anyone else to obtain your personal information, nor do they cause any harm to your computer. DTN may provide aggregate (not individual) information obtained using cookies to third parties, but this information will not include your personally identifiable information.
Your privacy is important to DTN. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized use. DTN does, however, contain links to other web Sites that are not controlled by us. Please take all necessary precautions to protect your information when you visit one of these Sites.
Exchange Delay Information
All futures and equities data is a 60 second snapshot of the below exchange delayed rules.
- NYMEX and COMEX at least 10 minutes.
- CBOT at least 10 minutes.
- KCBOT at least 10 minutes.
- CME at least 10 minutes.
- ICEFC at least 10 minutes.
- ICEFU at least 10 minutes.
- MGEX at least 10 minutes.
- NYSE at least 15 minutes.
- NYSE MKT at least 15 minutes.
- NASDAQ at least 15 minutes.